When it comes to Image editing or photo enhancement, Adobe Photoshop is usually the primary option to consider. However the only problem is, the software package itself is a quite expensive for a general freelancer designers.
So what about you!! Gives much sleep lately or lower open Photoshop, and some do not consider ethical pirate download, so many free software supporters choose to use a large software GNU image manipulation, if you guessed right, we talking about GIMP, a free software raster graphics editor.
Below, you’ll find some of the Best Gimp Tutorials and Resources Around for your Image editing & photo enhancement related needs which might help you to get inspired and learned a tip or two by the end of this presentation.
For those, who don’t know what is GIMP? And what it can do? Then follow the link below for detail introduction.
In Short, GIMP (The GNU Image Manipulation Program) is a free software raster graphics editor. It is primarily employed as an image retouching and editing tool, in addition to offering freeform drawing and retouching tools, the GIMP can accomplish essential image workflow steps such as resizing, editing, and cropping photos, combining multiple images, and converting between different image formats. GIMP can also be used to create basic animated images in the GIF format.
The next generation, representing two decades of excellence. This application contains everything you need to create high-end images and graphics. For those artists whose work demands more than the basic application, There is a GIMP available freely to satisfy their every needs that utilizes Image editing & photo manipulation.
You may be interested in the following related articles as well.
Feel free to join us and you are always welcome to share your thoughts that our readers may find helpful.
Don’t forget to and — for recent updates.
Ultimate Round-Up Of Gimp Tutorials
The demand for good Gimp tutorials are too much in these days and finding the best tutorials from the pool with tens of thousands of tutorials is not a easy job to perform. Designers love all kind of free tutorials that can help them to easily learn more and more everyday and give them ideas and directions to design more beautiful and attractive creative works. This list contains some of the best handpicked free gimp tutorials from their respective categories.
Lighting, Glow and Abstract Effects Related Tutorials
01. Awesome Bokeh Effect
02. Creating Fireball and Explosion effect
03. Beautiful Planet Effect
04. Recoloring Eyes for Gimp
05. Sun Ray Effect
06. Easy Way to Create Light Effects
07. Creating a Diorama Effect
08. Leopard’s Aurora Borealis wallpaper
09. Gimp Cool Shapes Effect Tutorial
10. Add HDR-like Effect to a Normal Potrait Picture
11. Light Painting
12. Fun with light
13. Realistic shadow
14. Creating Dark Surreal Image
15. Awesome Glow Effect
16. A colored swirl of light
17. MSNBC Style Effect
18. Exploding Planet
19. Full Spectrum Circle Effect
20. Create a colorful stream of light with particles
21. 3D Pixel Stretch Effect
22. Super Slick Dusky Lighting Effects
Photo Manipulation & Image Enhancement Related Tutorials
23. Adding life into a Flat Photograph
24. Sin City Style Tutorial
25. Beautiful Parrot Photo Manipulation in Gimp
26. How to create an awesome action picture
27. Musical Tutorial
28. Turn a digital photo into Polaroid
29. Create a Worn Vintage Pop Art Design
30. Steampunk Tutorial
31. How to create Lightsaber effects
32. Creat Old Photo
33. Souping up a Photo
34. how to do skin care
Text and Typography Effect Related Tutorials
35. Gold Text Effect
36. Create a Transparent Glossy Lettering
37. Experiment on 3D Text Effect
38. A folded and cut papercraft or scrapbook style heading
39. Creating The Light Text Effect
40. Colored Glowing text effect
Icons and Button Related Tutorials
41. Volkswagen logo Tutorial
42. How To Make An Icon From A Picture
43. Create a Web 2.0 Badge
44. Vista Button
Texture, Pattern Effects and Painting Related Tutorials
45. Make a Gimp pattern from scratch
46. Textured Design
47. Draw An Angry Cat
48. How To Paint A Face
49. Painting A Peacock
Poster and Advertisement Related Tutorials
50. Design an Apple iPhone Advertisement
51. Cool Typography Design Poster
Website User Interface and Layouts Related Tutorials
52. Blog Theme Design tutorial
53. Modern Navigation
54. Mac style Wallpaper
55. Simple Vignetting using The GIMP
56. Fiery Space Explosion in Gimp
57. Create an iMac Vector Image in The Gimp
58. The Ultimate Gimp Planet Tutorial
59. 3D realistic looking rubik’s cube
60. Creating a Vista-like wallpaper
Further Resources to More Photoshop Tutorials